Search the register of Public Rights of Way applications

These are the registers to amend the Definitive Map and Statement under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, to change public rights of way under the Highways Act 1980 and Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and to register an intention not to dedicate public rights under the Highways Act 1980 and the Commons Act 2006.

Enter details into any (or all) of the following boxes and press the submit button to restrict the applications displayed in the lower part of this page